White Bunk Beds With Stairs
The design of these twin over twin white bunk beds with stairs is very simple, functional, and yet elegant. The bunk bed staircase is made to be attached on either side allowing you to configure the bed to the room. At the same time it is also manufactured at specific heights so that your child is never left dangling over the edge of the bed when trying to get into the top bunk.
These twin over twin white bunk beds with stairs really stand out in a child’s bedroom because of the pure pristine beauty of the bright white color. They are also built to be durable, with metal on metal connectors being used on every piece to ensure that the entire bunk bed with stairs is structurally sound and will be for years to come.
The storage options are also a nice feature of these white bunk beds with stairs. There is a four drawer dresser designed into the staircase side of each bed. You also have the option of having a second set of 3 drawers, or a trundle bed installed underneath your twin over twin white bunk bed with stairs.
This Unit Includes:
- White twin over twin staircase bunk bed
- Wood and MDF construction
- Slat kit mattress support
- Matching staircase / stairstepper bunk ladder
- Built-in four drawer chest
- European drawer glides
- Either a twin size pull out trundle bed or three drawer under bed storage unit.
- Complete metal on metal connections to ensure structural integrity and safety.
- One year Discovery World Furniture limited warranty
- Meets and Exceeds all ASTM Safety Standards for bunk bed safety
White Twin over Twin Staircase Bunk Bed Assembly Instructions – 0214
- Bed: 98.5″ long x 41″ wide ” x 63″ high
- White Bunk Beds With Stairs And Trundle: The trundle is a good choice for your white bunk bed with stairs if you often have company and don’t want to have to keep a blow up mattress in the closet. The trundle option for your white bunk bed with stairs is also a fun feature for when children have sleepovers, or when family members stop by to stay for the holidays. The trundles come complete and ready to function with a frame and mattress ready slat kit.
- White Bunk Beds With Stairs And Three Drawer Storage: While these twin over twin white bunk beds with stairs already have a handy four drawer option, choosing to add three extra drawers beneath the bunk bed will turn this into an almost all in one organizational device for your children’s bedroom. Inside drawer dimensions are an extra large 15″ x 18″ 5″ and all drawers in our white bunk beds have european gliders and safety stops.
Our bunk bed manufacturer Discovery World Furniture utilizes a combination of solid real wood and Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) for the construction of its white finish bunk bed products. This is a good thing because this blend of solid wood and MDF construction helps to maintain the structural integrity of solid wood construction, while at the same time combining it with the benefit of a paint friendly MDF surface, which is important for the coloration of the bed.
Though white bunk bed finishes are beautiful and stylish, any opaque white finish that is applied to solid wood furniture may be somewhat variable and rough. Unfortunately the finicky type of finish in a white bunk bed is prone to showing minor imperfections and tiny scratches which result from the solid wood construction of the bunk bed itself. The natural expansion and contraction of the wood due to normal variations in temperature and humidity; as well as sap, or knots are likely to cause these blemishes and are sometimes visible in the final bunk bed product. Although Discovery World Furniture is very careful to only select lumber materials with the fewest knots possible for the manufacturing of its white bunk bed product line, knots themselves are an inevitable part of working with wood. With these knots, and the high sap resin content, it can be expected that a discoloration of the white finish (typically a yellowing) may occur in conjunction with some mild cracking or chipping in these areas. Because of this minor touch up of the furniture piece should be expected over time.
In the choice to use both MDF and solid wood construction for their white finish bunk beds, Discovery World Furniture helps to reduce the number of these blemishes in their white bunk beds with stairs, while still providing a quality, attractive product that you can enjoy for many years to come. All you have to do is look at our product reviews to see what our other satisfied customers have to say about our white bunk beds, or contact us for more information.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.