How Much Is Shipping?
- Shipping is FREE for most orders of $499 or more. Most orders less than $499 will be subject to a $99 shipping and handling fee. Please check the table rates below details.
- Smaller part shipments a $4.99 shipping fee will apply to part orders totaling under $10.
- All kids bedroom furniture orders are shipped from our warehouse location in Orlando, Florida.
Continental United States Shipping Rates: (excluding CA, OR, WA, ID, MT)
Standard Curbside Shipping Charge
- Due to distance of travel and higher freight costs from our Orlando, FL warehouse all orders shipping to California, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Washington will be subject to the following shipping rates. Orders totaling between $10 and $499 are subject a $149 Shipping fee. Orders between $499 and $899 qualify for $49 shipping. All orders over $1399 qualify for FREE shipping (curbside). Please check the table rates below for details.
CA, OR, WA, ID, MT – Shipping Rates
Standard Curbside Shipping Charge
- Our furniture ships from our warehouse in Orlando, FL – and we will try to deliver anywhere in the contiguous United States, but freight carrier limitations can prevent the shipping of your order. We deal with 12 different freight companies that blanket 99% of the contiguous United States. Unfortunately this leaves 1% of the country considered as “undeliverable”. In most cases this “undeliverable” status is due to the remoteness of the location and seasonal road restrictions.
- Unfortuanetly due to shipping contraints we do not currently ship to Alaska or Hawaii
- It is our strict policy not to ship to any location that cannot be serviced directly by our carriers. This policy is designed to limit the occurrence of freight damage. We apologize if your order falls into this small minority but our policies are designed to protect our products and customers products.
- All orders are CURBSIDE delivery. This means your order will be offloaded from the truck either as a completed pallet or de-palletized and removed from the truck. The freight companies will not bring any merchandise into your home. Most orders are offloaded directly onto your driveway, parking space, or apartment delivery area. Depending on your home, road configuration, and accessibility some deliveries will be delivered at the end of your driveway, street, or closest available location as determined by the delivery driver.
- Someone must be present to receive the shipment and sign on the delivery receipt
- The driver reserves the right to ask for your assistance upon unloading your order. The tipping of drivers in not expected nor is it required
How Long Does Shipment Take?
- Shipping time is usually 3 – 10 working days depending on location.
- All in stock furniture orders will be processed and shipped from our Orlando based warehouse within 2-4 business days. Your shipment will then ship out of our warehouse in Florida by a national carrier and brought to a local terminal. When your order arrives at the local terminal you will be contacted and arrange a delivery time.
What Happens if I Order an Item That is Out of Stock?
- As soon as it has been confirmed with our warehouse that an item you ordered is out of stock you will be notified. At this time the item will be removed from the order and you will be issued a refund for the out of stock items.
- In order to protect against shipping damage we palletized our products. This process often includes but is not limited to adding cardboard and wooden protective pieces on all corners and exposed sides. We then shrink-wrap your order onto an over sized pallet to further protect against any shipping damage. (See Below)
Defects Or Damage?
Our products carry a limited lifetime warranty on all manufacturer defects.
- If you believe you have a manufactures defect please contact us immediately. In order to verify a factory defect as well as confirm parts for replacement we will typically ask that you send photos as well as a written description of the suspected defects. If a defect is found, as determined by KFS and the manufacture, KFS will orchestrate directly with the manufacture to replace the defective parts. The customer is solely responsible for shipping costs associated with the shipping of any replacement parts
- We take great pride in our shipping process and take extra precautions in our shipping process to minimize any chance of product damage. This includes shrink wrapping items on over sized pallets. However, occasionally products can become damaged during the shipping process. If there is Damage Caused by Shipping you will not be held responsible.
- BE SURE to inspect all shipping containers before you receive the items from the freight company.
- If you notice any damage to the boxes or packages, please note the damage on the shipping document before signing for the acceptance of the items. Damage to the box, in most cases, does not mean the product itself is damaged. If there is damage to the box it must be determined if the product is damaged as well. You have the right to inspect the product to determine this. If there is damage to the box but the product is fine than no notation is necessary. If the product is damaged the notation that you or the driver makes on the bill of lading must state “Product Damaged” versus “box is damaged” and have the driver initial it. This is very important!
- If there is damage you must note it in the freight bill at the time of delivery.
- Once the products have been placed inside your home be sure to unpack all materials and check for damage and completeness. This must be done within 48 hours of receiving delivery! No claims concerning concealed damage can be honored if they are not reported within the initial 48 hours of delivery.
- Please contact us immediately if you find any damaged items. Kids Furniture solutions reserves the right to determine the best way to resolve any damage problems. These solutions may include but are not limited by sending a replacement pair or sending out a touch up pen from our Orlando, Florida warehouse. In order to accurately make these decisions we may ask for pictures of the damaged area. Upon notice and determining proper action we will re-ship the damaged parts or solutions within 48 hours.
What if wish to return my Purchase?
- Refer to our Return Policy
Our company reserves the right to change or modify the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.