- Since products ship quickly, if you wish to cancel your order you must do so as soon as possible (Typically within the first 24-48 hours). The return policy begins to apply as soon as your order leaves the warehouse.
- KFS Stores has taken every effort to represent our products on this site, Including dimensions, style, and color we cannot offer a full refund on items that are returned due to style issues. There is a 30% restocking fee for all returned items in addition to the freight chargers accumulated by shipping the products to you as well as back to the warehouse.
- KFS uses several different shipping companies to ship your order to you. It is their policy to contact you by phone to schedule deliveries, this does not stop you from being proactive and calling the freight company to ensure a time and date that is convenient for you, as you will need to inspect all boxes on your pallet as well as sign for your purchase upon delivery. This information has been outlined for you in your KFS Shipping and Tracking information email. Failure to answer shipping calls from the Freight Company or KFS Stores personnel may result in storage fees charged by the shipping company or furniture return according to our furniture return policy. These Freight charges must be paid in full prior to any reshipping or second delivery attempt. Refusal of undamaged shipments or failure to respond to or answer calls from shipping companies or KFS Stores that result in a furniture return will result in our return policy where all costs including re-stocking (30%), & Shipping (both ways) will come out of the original order payment before any refund will be issued.
- Please note, if you have already unpacked the items and then wish to return it, the returned items will be subject to inspection once it arrives and you will be responsible for any damages. If there is damage, you will need to file a freight claim directly with the shipping company in order to recoup any losses.
- The return policy does not apply to orders that are subject to notated freight damage if reported within 48 hours of delivery. If your merchandise is damaged during shipping or is defective contact us at Contact@kidsfurnituresolutions.com and we will send you a replacement part at no cost to you. However, you must report the damage within the 48 hours of receiving the order.
Why Is The Return Policy So Costly?
- The return policy is so costly due to the logistics of shipping furniture, in many cases, 1000 miles or more. Due to this we cannot offer a full refund on non-damaged items. The 30% restocking fee plus the freight charges (both ways) helps cover these costs.
- It is recommended that you save the pallets, cartons, and packaging until after you set up the furniture and inspect the items for defects.
How Do I Cancel An Order?
- If you wish to cancel your order and the order has not been shipped out of the warehouse yet, please email us at email@example.com and let us know you are canceling your order. Since orders ship quickly out of our warehouse be sure to let us know as soon as possible, for our return policy will apply as soon as the items leave the warehouse.
How Do I Return An Item?
- To return an item you must first contact us at Contact@kidsfurnituresolutions.com to get further instructions. You will be fully responsible for getting the items back to us. Once we receive the item we can then award you a refund minus the 30% restocking fee and Freight fees (both ways).
- Please note: if you have already unpacked the items and then wish to return it, the returned items will be subject to inspection once it arrives and you will be responsible for any damages. If there is damage, you will need to file a freight claim directly with the shipping company in order to recoup any losses.
- Please note: Custom items may not be returnable & refundable.